Distinguished Speakers Bureau
AERI is proud to introduce the community to our Distinguished Speakers Bureau, a consortium comprised of AERI leaders who are passionate and informed on a variety of topics and resources related to behavioral health diagnoses, autism spectrum disorders (ASD), evidence-based treatments, community supports, advocacy and more. The development of our bureau allows us to educate, mentor and empower.
We envision that trainings and presentations developed by our speakers will provide a venue to foster new conversations, create new insights, and renew inspiration to our audience. We believe that our leadership, in partnership with the community, can cultivate positive change and lead others to embrace community resources. Truly, together we can make a difference.
Our Distinguished Speakers Bureau is comprised of persons who have presented locally, nationally – even across the world.
Rick J. Murray, LSW, BCBA, CEO and Senior Behavior Analyst
Catherine Hughes, Director of Family Support Services
Nicole Jarock, MAT, Director of Transition and Higher Education Services
Kara D. Kaylor-Stewart, MsEd, Director of Educational Services and Development
Susan L. Roop, MA, NCC, LPC, Director of Family Based Mental Health Services
Sharon Greene, MA, Director of Individualized Education Services
The possibilities are endless, but below are examples of past topics and presentations:
- Applied Behavior Analysis: The Importance of Evidence- Based Treatment
- An Overview of Early Intervention for Young Persons on the Autism Spectrum
- Promoting Improved Relationships: The Benefits of Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- My Child Has Been Diagnosed: Roles and Responsibilities of the Family
- Accessing Quality Care for Your Loved One
- Imprisoned No More: One Mother’s Story of Courage, Hope, and Recovery
- From Strategy to Practice: Supporting Individuals with Special Needs in an Inclusive Classroom
- The Teacher’s Toolbox: Behavioral Strategies for Educators
- What Happens When They Grow Up? Supporting Our Children Throughout the Lifespan
- Transitions: Preparing for the Journey to Post-Secondary Education
- Person-Centered Planning and Self-Determination
- Utilizing Comprehensive Assessment Tools
- Keeping Families Together: Effective Structural Therapy and Preservation
- Autism in the African-American Community – It Takes a Village
- The Impact of a Diagnosis within Minority Populations
- Establishing Community Connections
All trainings and presentations will be tailored to your needs. If you are interested in scheduling an appearance with a member of our Distinguished Speakers Bureau, please call 1-866-727-AERI (2374) or send us an email with your questions or requests.