Family Based Mental Health Services
Our team works directly with your family to alter thought patterns and feelings to facilitate positive change. Our goal is to keep your family together. We provide team-delivered, time-limited individual and family psychotherapy. We provide intervention and case management across all environments. We enable your family’s self-sufficiency by partnering with you to assess needs, develop goals, remove barriers and increase natural supports.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF OUR FAMILY BASED MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES (FBMHS)?
• Seventy five years of cumulative experience provided by licensed, credentialed therapists
• Culturally competent care to support all families - adoptive, birth, kinship, foster, and same sex partners
• Decrease need for psychiatric hospitalization or other out of home placement
• Enhance parenting skills to manage challenging behaviors
• Increase communication and conflict resolution tools
• Crisis intervention
• Daily safety management
• Empower families to advocate for themselves
• Education, parent/caregiver training and skill-building
• Individual and family counseling
• Comprehensive case management
• Linkages to community resources
• Transition loved ones back into the family
• Build a stronger, more cohesive family unit
93% of the families we work with successfully participate in strengths-based and recovery-oriented therapies.
We provide case management, training, education, and links to other resources through:
• Crisis intervention and stabilization
• Skill building
• In-home therapy provided at least once a week, scheduled around your family’s activities and needs
• Individualized treatment plans targeting your unique concerns
• Team delivered services
• Access to psychological and psychiatric assessments
• Rapid response to life crisis or other emergencies
• Therapeutic support 24/7
• Addressing trauma and attachment issues
Our FBMHS Team is comprised of clinicians with diverse backgrounds. Specialities include supports for families impacted by autism or by trauma and attachment. Many of our team members have also been trained to provide Parent-Child Interaction Therapy.
Questions and referrals regarding Family Based Mental Health Services can be directed to:
Susan L. Roop, M.A., NCC, LPC, Director of Family-Based Services at email@example.com